Suite Nina is in Nardò, a stunning city which was founded in the 8th
century BC. The building dates back to the end of 1800 overlooking the walls of the old town centre and the main shopping road, close to the town centre and the Osanna monument. The latter has an octagonal layout and is entirely made of ‘pietra leccese’ the traditional stone of Baroque. The two Suites share a wide common area and a comfortable terrace where you can get a tan or enjoy your cocktail.
A unique vantage point – just:
- 5 minutes from the Ionian Coast and the Porto Selvaggio Natural Park;
- 10 minutes from Palude del Capitano Natural Reserve;
- 15 minutes from Gallipoli and Porto Cesareo;
- 20 minutes from Lecce;
- 30 minutes from the Adriatic Coast;
- 40 minutes from Brindisi Airport;
- 40 minutes from Maldive del Salento;
- 45 minutes from Santa Maria di Leuca.